| Season 1, Episode 11A*|
|Half hour production code:||112A|
|Disney XD airdate||August 4, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||March 4, 2015|
|Disney Junior on Disney Channel block airdate||February 20, 2015|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Story by||Sherri Stoner|
|Written by||Randy Rogel|
|Storyboards by||Barry Caldwell / Kenny Thompkins|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
|Suceeded by →|
"Knick Knack Paddy Whack"
It is the twenty-first episode in the series.
After overhearing Bashful singing in the shower, Queen Delightful insists on holding a concert to showcase his talent, so The 7D must find a way to help Bashful overcome his stage fright.
- Jim Wise as Bashful's Singing Voice.
Queen Delightful is jogging through the forest with Lord Starchbottom and Sir Yipsalot. She then hears a wonderful singing voice and wants to find where it's coming from. They arrive at the 7D's cottage, and Delightful asks them who's singing; it's really Bashful in the shower. She then wants Bashful to appear at the Jollypalooza concert at the Jollywood Bowl (to replace Jenny Jollywood's spot because she literally has a frog in her thoat) and to showcase his talent. This makes The 7D laugh at this news nonstop towards nightfall and to the next day. When Bashful hears he's invited to appear on stage, he staunchly refuses and goes into hiding, prompting The 7D to look for him.
Starchy is urged to find a replacement now that Bashful is nowhere to be seen and recruits Sir Yipsalot after the dog show off his singing skills. Back at the cottage Bashful finally pops out of the dwarfs' couch, and reveals to his friends that he has stage fright and is afraid to go to Jollypalooza. It's also shown that he sings in his normal voice when he's out of the tub, but behind the curtain he sings beautifully in the style of Elvis Presley. However, he decided to appear at the concert as the dwarfs devised a plan to help him overcome his fear.
At Jollypalooza, after Sir Yipsalot (who appears as a flamenco dancer and sings) and Lord Starchbottom and Grumpy take the stage doing an Irish jig (to stall time so Bashful is ready to appear), it's Bashful's turn: The 7D brought the bathtub onto the stage and his singing amazed the crowd (with The 7D as his backing vocalists) and Queen Delightful, who is in attendance. He finally has enough confidence to perform another song—this time he out of the shower curtain and sings in front of Queen Delightful, still using his Elvis-style voice. After the concert, the Queen presented Bashful with roses and a kiss on the forehead, causing him to faint. Delightful also had enjoyed Grumpy's jig earlier and wants him and The 7D to appear at next year's Jollypalooza to tap dance, to his dismay.
- "Baby I Dig You"
- "Yipsalot Yips"
- "Sir Yipsalot Sings"
- "Stalling for Time"
- "You're the Queen of Hearts Baby"
- Lord Starchbottom bashes his head several times because of the very low ceiling of The 7D's cottage.
- Sneezy saying "You'll see!".
- Doc is shown to have a mohawk hairstyle in this episode ("Chicken Soup for the Troll", "Dr. Jingleheimer", "Shapeshifter").
- This is the third episode to have Bashful fainted ("The Big Bash" and "The Fairest in the Land").
- It's revealed that Bashful gets stage fright due to his shyness.
- Apparently, Doc has let Bashful down so many times, Bashful isn't so sure he can trust Doc anymore. (Examples shown are Doc scaring Bashful with kittens, showing him a gem which caused him to faint, and at the end of a race Bashful fell off a cliff hard.)
- This is one of the episodes where the Glooms did not appear.
- Sneezy's sneezes are weak in this episode. Instead of sneezing a powerful gust of wind, he sneezes saliva. This is the first time Sneezy is seen to be sneezing spit.
- The background music heard while the 7D searched for Bashful became the song "Where's Bashful?" in the second season episode "Jollyball Anyone?".
- During "You're the Queen of Hearts Baby", during the lines where it's said that Bashful is "the ace of spades", the captions say "he needs some space".
- During Baby I Dig You, Bashful says "then someday I'll tell you" in one line but the closed captioning thinks he's saying "there's something I'll tell you".
- November 23, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Italy)
- December 19, 2014 -- (Disney XD Poland)
- January 11, 2015 -- (Disney Channel Asia)