For the character nicknamed Buckets, see Ghost Girl.
| Season 1, Episode 14A*|
|Half hour production code:||117A|
|Disney XD airdate||October 12, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||February 15, 2015|
|Directed by||Jeff Gordon|
|Written by||Sherri Stoner|
|Storyboards by||Karson Kugler|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"Hildy the Good"
|Suceeded by →|
It is the segment in the series.
The 7D travel to a haunted mansion by the sea to recover the Queen’s missing childhood keepsakes.
The segment opens with the The 7D with Lord Starchbottom running out of a haunted mansion with many buckets. Grumpy then recants the story of how they got there, why do they have all of those buckets, and what they're running from. Earlier, Queen Delightful summoned the dwarfs to obtain her buckets from her Uncle Humidor's mansion by the sea, which he no longer have use for it (she and her family had fled their home before, though she doesn't remember why) and it must be cleared out by the next day. Her buckets were very special to her, as she reminisce about playing with them on the beach while she was a child. The 7D then travels to the mansion with Starchy, leaving behind Bashful to protect Delightful.
By the time they arrive at the seashore, they meet Sally, who sells seashells along with other items that bear alliterative names. When they asked her about the mansion, she replies that it's haunted and she disappears. They entered the mansion, and they see a portrait of a girl. While they left Grumpy behind going to the next room, the girl suddenly comes out of the portrait and strums her guitar and sings "Where, oh where could my Mopsy be?", frightening Grumpy. When he tries to explain to Starchy what had happened, Starchy told him to concentrate and find the buckets.
The ghost girl continues to scare Grumpy while looking for her Mopsy. The 7D collects all of the buckets they could find and when they encounter the ghost, they flee out of the mansion in horror in the same scene that began the episode. Back at the castle, the dwarfs return the buckets, but the Queen is still somewhat sad. Suddenly, the ghost girl appears to face Delightful, and the two embrace. It's revealed that the "buckets" was actually the Queen's childhood "imaginary friend" and "Mopsy" is Delightful's nickname. Then, a family of ghosts appears (implied to have scared the Queen and her family out of the mansion years ago), frightening The 7D and Starchy out of the castle.
- Happy broke the fourth wall by telling Starchy about how he loves the "running gag" of the episode which is The 7D jumping to Starchy after being scared.
- In this episode, Starchy is the second person who does tizzies other than Queen Delightful.
- Ghost Girl sings about being in a place where nobody can hear screams. Her line is based on the popular tagline "In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream" used for the 1979 movie Alien.
- The episode set is one of two holiday-themed episodes (Halloween) for the first season. The second is "Gingersnaps and Grumpy Snaps / Jollybells" for Christmas.
- The episode was premiered on Disney Channel Asia part of the channel's "Monsto-ber".
- This is one of the episodes the Glooms did not appear.
- This is one of the few episodes that takes place entirely at night.
- This is one of the few episodes to have one word in its title.
- At seven letters on its title, this episode has the shortest title in the series with "New Shoe".
- After Dopey is being released from Grumpy's arms after the castle went dark and stands to Grumpy's right, he isn't shown during much of the conversation between the 7D and Queen Delightful. He reappears next to Grumpy when he questions Delightful's ringing of the Bing-Bong Bell.
- While Sleepy did fled back to the castle along with the rest of the dwarfs and Starchbottom, he didn't appear with them until the family of ghosts emerged from the buckets.
- The Ghost Girl's headband design change between flowers and ruffles when she comes out of her portrait the first time, and again when she reunites with Delightful at the castle
- October, 2015 -- (Disney Channel Asia)
- January 31, 2015 -- (Disney Channel Italy)
- March 18, 2015 -- (Disney XD Poland)