|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
This article has one or more sections that needs to be added/completed. Adding more information will be greatly appreciated!
This article list all jokes told by the Crystal Ball throughout the series.
Note: the words that are used in puns are in italics.
- "Why did the crab cross the road? To get to the other tide."
- "Hey, did you hear about this thing with the broom? It was late, you know why? It over-swept!"
- "You know why elephants have wrinkles? Well, have you ever tried to iron one?"
- "Hey, did you hear about the oyster that didn't share his pearl? Do you know why? Because he was shell fish! Ba-boom!"
- "Hey, speaking of pretty, hey, how about these jokes? Pretty good, huh?"
- "Hey, you know what a cat's favorite color is, don't you? Purr-ple! Thank you!"
- "Hey, do you know what cats like to eat on hot days? Mice cream cones! (laughs) Yeah!"
- "Hey, do you read the paper today? Yeah, yeah, I tell ya: Nothing but bad mews. Bad mews!"
- "Hey, what do you call a cat that sucks on lemons? A sour puss!"
- "What do you call a cat wearing shoes? Puss in boots!"
- Hildy: "What do you call a crystal ball who cracks bad jokes? Broken!"
- "What do you call a crystal ball that's lost its magic? A snowglobe."
- "Hey, did you hear about the story of a pig who took a bath? It was a load of hogwash!"
- "So sorry to boar you."
- "Did you hear the one about the vampire fruit bat? Tried to suck a blood orange, bit it right on the nectarine."
- "Kids in a shoe? Let me guess, looking for a sole mate."
- "What do you get when you drop a piano on the 7D? A flat miner."
- "What do you get when you play Ping Pong by yourself? Ping, Ping. See, there's no pong".
- "You better take a bath first. 'Cause you wanna make a clean getaway."
- "Hey, when is an audition like breaking your leg? When you get cast."
- "You hear about the wild party in the Enchanted Forest? Rapunzel was there. Yeah, really let her hair down."
- "Cinderella was there, too. Why can't Cinderella play soccer? 'Cause she keeps running away from the ball."
- "How did Jack and the beanstalk know how many beans his cow was worth? He used a cow-culator. But he was udderly confused."
- "Hey, what kind of a pet did Aladdin have? A flyin' car-pet."
- "Why won't Peter Pan land in the airport? 'Cause he's from Never Land."
- "What did the ocean say to the Little Mermaid? Nothing, it just waved."
- "A great crowd just rolled in from Jollywood. I gotta tell ya, boy, is my glass smudged."
"What do you call a crystal ball that's lost its magic?"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.