|Running Gags||Gallery||Fourth Walls|
|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
Fourth Walls are recurring scene in The 7D when at least one character talks to the viewers in a seemingly empty room, or the corner of the screen (because unlike in many novels, we cannot read their minds).
Here is a list of fourth wall breaks on The 7D:
- Queen Delightful: The Jolly Berry Pie Festival was started by my great-great-great-great grandmother Queen Whimsical. That's right, Sir Yipsalot. Once I stuffed Lord Starchbottom into a pie crust by mistake. (chuckles) Remember that, Lord Starchbottom?
- Lord Starchbottom: I remember it as if it happeppened moments ago, your magesty.
- Grumpy: Now you know why we call him "Sneezy".
- Doc: It became clear to me that the problem here was Grumpy; Sneezy was allergic to him. So there was no choice but to keep Sneezy and Grumpy apart till I can find a cure.
- Grumpy: Doc said I had to be the one to move out on acount that he needed Sneezy around for more tests, so I descided try to find a new place to live.
- Lord Starchbottom: I needed to get out of the 7D's cottage, so I decided to trick them.
- Grim Gloom: We had no idea which 7D it was.
- Bashful: "Buckets" was Queen Delightful's imaginary friend and they used to play together all the time.
- Grumpy: Now he tells us.
- Happy: Clean as a whistle.
- Sneezy: My sneezing was making everyone's life miserable, so I went home. I figured if I stayed inside my nose would stop going kablooy. Kablooy! I was then that I decided I needed to leave.
- Doc: Back when I studied at O U Smarty U, I took a course on elf lore. From What I recall, an elf cannot stop serving a person until they save that same person's life.
- Queen Delightful: And What with Princess Prettyhead's immanent arrival, nobody wanted the 7D to figure this out more than I did. Ribbit.
- Hildy Gloom:
- Grumpy: Lost Achers is a magical place where trolls send all the lost thing they find. Your keys, your other sock..
- Grim Gloom: Your dream, your self respect.
- Grumpy: (Awkward silence) Yeah.
Grumpy: But nothing happened.
(Talking to the audience and grinning at the audience at the almost end of the segment)
(Talking to the audience and also, grinning at the audience at the almost end of the segment)
- Grumpy: (laughing) We switched the Glooms' potion, with Starchy's smootheroonie!
- Lord Starchbottom: It may not be hit as a smoothie, but
- The 7D: Almost anything!
- Grumpy: So Bashful enrolled in Knight School. And I decided to go with him, figured some of my bravery would rub off on him. Besides, turns out this school's famous for its all-you-can-eat cafeteria.
- Happy: Grumpy was always betting me I couldn't stop singing a day, and hour, even a minute. I never would. How could I stop singing? But then I remembered something that happened the day before.
- Hildy: Grimmy getting the voice of one of the 7D turned out to be a "happy" accident.
- Doc: But before we could put on our big boy pants, first we had to make them. So we did.
- Grumpy: Evidently.
- Hildy: The 7D don't realize I've been getting singing lessons from my rock-and-roll daddy.
Regular Fourth Walls
At least one of the 7D breaks the fourth wall by talking to the audience about what happened or what will happen next in the segment, usually while sitting on their couch. We sometimes see the Glooms doing such. In "Finders Keepers" Grim and Grumpy sat on a stump in the forest while describing the Lost Acres.
In "Grump-Tiki", we hear Grumpy telling about the days on his sailing adventure while writing it in his log. Later in the aformentioned episode, Doc is sitting at the same chair talking to the audience about the huge cheese wheel they'll gonna use to reach the castle before the Glooms.
Multiple episodes end with all 7D bidding the viewers "Heigh-ho!" or "Heigh <blank> ho!" or they sometimes say that when they're about to do their mission.
Segment Fourth walls
|"We're Working on It!"|