|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
|"Game of Grumpy"|
| Season 2, Episode 15A*|
|Half hour production code:||215A|
|Disney XD airdate||July 23, 2016|
|Directed by||Charles Visser|
|Written by||Michael Loprete|
|Storyboards by||Mark Maxey|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"Take Care of Your Elf!"
|Suceeded by →|
"The 7D and the Beast"
It is the seventy-fifth episode in the series.
At his family reunion, Grumpy is hailed as a hero and leader of the 7D.
|"We're Working on It!"|
- The 6D would head to Ginorma just to give her a kiss multiple times.
- This is one of the episodes where the Glooms did not appear.
- Having a poor and cranky attitude is normal in Grumpy's old home town Grumpylvania.
- This is the third episode to show an onscreen kiss (King Groucharooney and Ginorma), the first was "For the Love of Cheese" and "Take Me To Your Grumpy", both with the Glooms.
- Moral: Do not lie to other people.
- Tom Ruegger has revealed that "Game of Grumpy" is a homage to a series of novels and the HBO series Game of Thrones, as well as that Grumpy comes from a royal family.
- Grumpy alludes to the Brothers Grimm fairy tale "The Brave Little Tailor" by saying he defeated seven giants in one blow.
- This episode is similar to the Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness episode "Hometown Hero", where Mantis lies to his hometown about being the Dragon Warrior.
- The final scene has Sneezy's beachwear switching between a two-piece and a one-piece.
- December 12, 2016 -- (Disney Channel Asia)