| Season 2, Episode 6A*|
|Half hour production code:||206A|
|Disney XD airdate||March 5, 2016|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||Sherri Stoner|
|Storyboards by||Kyle Manke|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"Take Your Pet to Lunch Day"
|Suceeded by →|
It is the fifty-ninth episode in the series.
Happy gets a serious case of the giggles when he eats some Giggleberries, and Grumpy and Dopey set off to find the antidote.
The episode starts with the 7D picking Giggleberries to take to an ultra-serious ceremony, while Happy sings about what a joy it is to pick them. He tells the audience that he loves eating Giggleberries. We get a flashback to his childhood, where he's shown eating them, and his mother warns that if he eats too much, he'll be stuck like that forever. True to form, poor Happy has eaten too much is left with an uncontrollable case of the giggles, and starts carrying the berries to the ceremony.
Meanwhile, Queen Delightful is preparing her serious face for the ceremony. She's won the Special Award for Showing the Most Kindness Towards Puppies With Sad Faces.
Doc devises a plan to stop Happy from reaching the ceremony and ruining it for all the serious guests. He, Sleepy, Sneezy and Bashful go after him, while Grumpy and Dopey look for I-Got-The-Blues-Berries as an antidote, a long way away, far up a mountain.
Doc spots Happy in a hot air balloon and flies up to him, but he flies too high and crashes into the balloon basket, landing in the Giggleberry basket and consuming some of the berries as a result.
Sleepy, Sneezy and Bashful spot Doc and Happy sitting and laughing. A bear comes up behind them and they laugh at it. Sleepy and Sneezy pounce but end up eating some of the berries themselves (and so does the bear). Bashful is left helpless to do anything until Grumpy and Dopey reach Queen Delightful's castle in time.
Meanwhile, Grumpy and Dopey are making a difficult journey towards the I-Got-The-Blues-Berries. They finally reach the mountain. They wonder how they'll get up there. Grumpy calls for Gizelle, his goat, promising food for her. But first, she has to get them up the mountain to get the berries. She does so, and they get the berries. Then Grumpy tells her that the food is back at the castle. The two dwarves and the goat race towards the castle to cure their friends.
Back at Queen Delightful's castle, the other five dwarves have reached the ceremony with the berries. Horatio Stuffypants is showcasing the Special Award for Showing the Most Kindness towards Puppies with Sad Faces. The hilarious names of the puppies send the dwarves into even harder laughing fits. Then, as she's getting up onto the stage to collect her award, Queen Delightful spots the berries she'd ordered and starts eating them, making her laugh uncontrollably as well. Bashful, who we learn eats when he's stressed, finally eats the berries and gets the giggles. The 5D at the ceremony start feeding everyone the berries and making them laugh as well. Grumpy, Dopey and Gizelle arrive with the I-Got-The-Blues Berries, too much of which give the 5D and Queen Delightful a case of the blues. As the ceremony falls into chaos, Grumpy decides that maybe he should try a Giggleberry himself...
And then Dopey neighs. Don't ask.
- The characters eating the Giggleberries and laughing after.
- This marks the first and only episode where Happy's mother appears, as well as the first episode to show him as a child (the second being "What Are You, Five?").
- It's revealed in that Bashful eats when he gets stressed, which is how he starts laughing uncontrollably with the rest.
- This is one of the episodes the Glooms did not appear.
- The Glooms did not appear in its sister episodes as well, making it their first time appearing in neither episodes.
- The bear that appeared in "Abraca-Dopey" returns, as well as the reappearance of the stage where Dopey performed his magic tricks.
- The Magic Mirror briefly appears, making it her only appearance in all of Season 2 as well as her final.
- Sneezy's handkerchief on his shirt is not there as he, Doc, Happy, Sleepy and the bear walk away with the Giggleberries.
- April 16, 2016 -- (Disney Channel Asia)
- ↑ http://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/shows/the-7d/episodes/giggleberries-jolleyball-anyone/
- ↑ http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-7d-jolleyball-anyone-giggleberries/EP019034710080?aid=tvschedule
- ↑ http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Announces-March-2016-Programming-Highlights-20160226