|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
|"Hop To It, Dopey!"|
| Season 2, Episode 13A*|
|Half hour production code:||213A|
|Disney XD airdate||July 9, 2016|
|Directed by||Mr. Warburton / Jeff Gordon|
|Written by||Sindy Boveda Spackman / Sherri Stoner|
|Storyboards by||Kris W.|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"Surely You Jest"
|Suceeded by →|
"What Are You, Five?"
It is the seventy-third episode in the series.
|"We're Working on It!"|
Spring has sprung, and Little Bunny Foo Foo has gotten into the habit of bopping field mice. So Queen Delightful asks the 7D to help care for the injured rodents. Grumpy was to get cheese for them, but he ate it all. Her biggest job was for Dopey, it was to find Foo Foo and ask him him why he's suddenly became so violent to start whacking mice. The chase leads to the lair of a creepy sorcerer.
- Tom Ruegger has revealed that part of this episode is based on the original idea for "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from the Disney film Fantasia. The idea for that segment was to include Dopey from the 1937 film, but it was later changed in favor of having Mickey Mouse to appear in his place.
- Also, the Sorcerer bears resemblance to Yen Sid in The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
- Like Queen Delightful, Dopey can also go into a tizzy (the red and purple lights came out of his ears).
- It is revealed in this episode that Grumpy can get sick from eating too much cheese, despite his large appetite for it.
- This is one of the episodes where the Glooms did not appear.
- Moral: People cannot stumble inside any establishment without a permission.
- Dopey is with the 7D when Delightful opens one of her paintings to reveal the ward housing injured mice. At the next shot, Dopey is not seen.
- During the closeup of the 7D being sad, Happy's body below his face is missing, making it look like Happy's head is floating in mid-air.
- November 12, 2016 -- (Disney Channel Asia)