|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
|"Planks, But No Planks"|
| Season 2, Episode 17B*|
|Half hour production code:||217B|
|Disney XD airdate||October 8, 2016|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||Sindy Boveda Spackman / Deanna Oliver|
|Storyboards by||Kris W.|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"The Jollywood Games"
|Suceeded by →|
It is the eighty-first segment in the series.
When trolls charge a huge toll to cross Doc's new bridge, Doc must find a way to circumvent his own oversight.
|"We're Working on It!"|
- The final scene during the musical number contains reused animation from "Sneezin' Season" (above image). The only difference is that Stinky was in the portrait in place of Grumpy. While "Planks, But No Planks" was animated by Toon City, the scene in particular was done by Wang, uncredited. "Sneezin' Season" was originally animated by Digital eMation.
- "Planks, But No Planks" is a pun to the phrase "Thanks, but no thanks."
- This is one of the episodes where the Glooms did not appear.
- Continuity: At the beginning of the episode, the 7D had a party along with their neighbors is a callback from "Welcome to the Neighborhood", where Happy mentioned that he'll invite all of the Jollywoodians for supper.
- Possibe Plot Hole: In this episode, the 7D's couch was destroyed by Salvatrolle, and gave it a "proper funeral" later on. But in the later episodes "There's a Monkey in My Hat" and "Once in a Purple Moon" it was fully intact. It is possible that the aformentioned episodes chronologically took place before this episode, or they fixed it, after the "burial", and the burial happened for comedic purposes.
- The "Bark Mitzvah" is a pun for Bar Mitzvah, a ceremony held by Jewish people when a person's son has reached the age of 13, and are ready to observe religious precepts and are eligible to take part in public worship.
- After Queen Delightful left the 7D's cottage because of the queen annoying Doc for attending the "bark-mitzvah", Sleepy's brim in his cap switched from light purple to dark blue.
- December 19, 2016 -- (Disney Channel Asia)