|Running Gags||Gallery||Fourth Walls|
|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
Here is the list of running gags used in The 7D.
- The Glooms made kissy noises several times in the episode. After they done so over the queen's throne early in this episode, Grumpy says "Kissy noises?" to Queen Delightful in disgust and she responded with "I know, right?" three times.
- Happy singing annoying songs and Grumpy responding "Does he have to be behind me?"
- Grumpy eyeing Grim as a spider and yelling "BIG SPIDER!!!" in horror.
- The Glooms as well as Grumpy are flying into the air each time by Sneezy and falling into the ground below (sans Grumpy). A similar gag appeared in "Gnome Alone", in which their mishaps lead them to intrude in a bird's nest with baby birds and then forced out by its mother, sending the villains to hit the ground three times.
- Whenever Sir Yipsalot hears the word "fetch", he fetches the object out of someone's hands that shapes round.
- Bashful helping the townspeople.
- Lord Starchbottom stalling for Queen Delightful.
- Queen Delightful saying "Back to the castle!".
- Dopey surprising the Grins with either Bashful yelling "Pop goes the weasel!" or a bear wearing Bashful's hat, even though it only happened three times.
- Dopey eating all of Grumpy's food, which is similar to the gag in "The Delightful Diamond Mystery" where Dopey is seen mimicking Grumpy during the epilogue.
- The Glooms find themselves inside a bird's nest and falling towards the ground after being kicked out by its mother. A similar gag appeared in "Sneezin' Season", in which Sneezy's sneezes sends the Glooms flying then falling to the ground below several times.
- Lord Starchbottom gets injured by being thrown down several flights of stairs. A similar occurrence happened in "Starchy Takes a Break", where he broke his leg each time.
- Whenever someone says "candy corn," Happy and Grandpa Happy would sing "Candy Corn". The gag is similar to another gag in "Knick Knack Paddy Whack" whenever Lord Starchbottom or someone says "knick knack," he rolls down the hill.
- Lord Starchbottom bashes his head several times because of the very low ceiling of The 7D's cottage.
- Lord Starchbottom had to literally roll down the hill and injure himself each time he or someone else said "knick knack" because of a game Queen Delightful created based on the nursery rhyme while she also gives a bone-shaped dog treat to Sir Yipsalot (she is very literal minded when it comes to jokes). Also, every time Starchy said or heard "knick knack", he got scared because he knew he would have to roll down a hill (The 7D join him at the final time to close out the episode).
- A nurse appears when called upon by Grumpy and Hildy to tend to their injuries and give them lollipops.
- Cappy appeared a few times to warn Grumpy about the Jolly-Go-Jumbo fish, and Grumpy reminds him that he has something on his nose.
- Grumpy complained a few times in the segment that he has numb lips.
- Happy broke the fourth wall by telling Starchy about how he loves the "running gag" of the episode which is The 7D jumping to Starchy after being scared.
- The 7D (except for Doc) tries to be quiet but fails each time, and Doc finding some place to have quiet and creatures would be singing.
- Happy is seen four times playing suspenseful chords with the Royal Pipe Organ to show awful things happen (the first three times) and the reason why Sneezy gets his ability to sneeze back -- by having a feather on his cap (the final time). Another gag is that Starchbottom goes between conscious and unconscious whenever he sees something horrible.
- Each of the witches want to kiss Grumpy first, and he complains each time. Another running gag has Bashful shout out loud "We're gonna be frogs forever!" each time they fail to break the spell. This is also uttered by the Glooms at the end of the segment.
- Grumpy mentions that he needs salve the next time he has an itch, leading to an conversation among the gang that goes way off-topic. This happens again at the end of the segment when Delightful and Sir Yipsalot go into itchweed bushes.
- Lord Starchbottom and the Glooms get spitted on their faces each time a villager drinks the Brussels sprout-baloney-banana smoothie. Sneezy will also offer his Knee Neck Napkin to Lord Starchbottom and Grim after it happened.
- Whenever someone says "speak", Sniffy breathes out fire.
- The 6D head to Ginorma just to give her kisses multiple times.
These are innuendos occurred in the show.
NOTE: An innuendo occurred only one-time in an episode.
Frankengloom: When Pied Piper said "I'll be there with bells on!", Delightful said to herself "Oh. I hope he wears more than that". Delightful thought that Pied will show up naked and only with bells. She even sound embarrassed when she finished her call.
Hildyrella: The opening scene shows Grim seemingly mouth watering over the sight of Hildy wearing her special dress, but it turned out that he's only interested on a plate of cupcakes. The background music that played over the scene is quite obvious.
Character Running Gags
- Sneezy: Blowing up gusts of wind by sneezing willingly.
- Sleepy: Eyes are half closed and sleep all the time.
- Dopey: Playing and being caring with his friends (in some cases, it's animals) and doing comedic stuff to make people satisfied.
- Doc: Saying "It's my latest invention" or "My latest invention".
- Bashful: Hiding elsewhere and popping out of nowhere.
- Grumpy: Displaying a negative attitude.
- Happy: A tendency to sing songs perfect for their situation they're currently facing.
- Crystal Ball: Pulling out horrible jokes regarding the current situation.
- Grim: Showing strokes of stupidity.