|"Yeah, that's a flaw."|
| Season 2, Episode 18A*|
|Half hour production code:||218A|
|Disney XD airdate||October 15, 2016|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||Paul Dini|
|Storyboards by||Phil Mosness|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"Planks, But No Planks"
|Suceeded by →|
"There's a Monkey in My Hat"
It is the eighty-second segment in the series.
With a villainous shapeshifter on the loose, it's up to Agent Bash to save Jollywood from his evil schemes.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic as the Shapeshifter.
|"We're Working on It!"|
- In Disney Channel Asia, this episode premiered with "Once in a Purple Moon".
- Doc's mohawk has returned since "Bathtub Bashful", Chicken Soup for the Troll", and "Dr. Jingleheimer".
- When Bashful transformed into Agent Bash, his voice sounds different for a good chunk of the story.
- This is Bashful's second and last alter-ego (Agent Bash), the first being "The Big Bash" with the titular alter-ego.
- This is the second and last time the 7D wear hazmat suits. The first was in "Grim the Dragon".
- This episode is a parody of the James Bond franchise.
- The climax with Agent Bash and Lotta Glamour faced the laser references the famous scene from Goldfinger.
- Shapeshifter's goal was to smuggle sapphires from the 7D's mine, as a reference of Goldfinger's Grand Slam plan to smuggle Gold from Fort Knox.
- The encounter of Shapeshifter is in a Casino, as a reference to Casino Royale, as Agent Bash Plays a game of Go Fish with the villain.
- Doc is the Gadget man called "D" referencing James Bond's gadget man Q.
- The chase on skis and getting kidnapped by Shapeshifter is from On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- Agent Bash on the snowboard is from A View To A Kill.
- The Glooms are Odd Jobs with killer bowler hats.
- Crocodiles are from Live and Let Die.
- The Shapeshifter wears the same uniform as Spectre's leader Number 1 Ernst Stavro Blofeld and the eye patch of Number 2 Emerle Largo.
- Sneezy's outfit is based on the outfits worn by Elvis Presley during the latter part of his career. During that time, Elvis performed in Las Vegas, which is a city for casinos and the main setting for Diamonds are Forever.
- In the establishing shot where Agent Bash talks to Queen Delightful what he knows about the villains' plans, Doc's hat is a solid color rather than striped.
- While Agent Bash pulls out the Shapeshifter's list, its masthead appears to be hand drawn, but a close up in the next shot shows that the masthead appears printed with the font created for the show. A light colored background is also used around it.
- March 21, 2017 -- (Disney Channel Asia)