| Season 1, Episode 2A*|
|Half hour production code:||102A|
|Disney XD airdate||July 8, 2014|
|Disney Channel airdate||September 20, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||February 9, 2015|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||John McCann / Tom Ruegger / Sherri Stoner|
|Storyboards by||Tina Kugler|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"Itsy Bitsy Spider Fighters"
|Suceeded by →|
"The Delightful Diamond Mystery"
The episode opens with The 7D picking Jolly Berries for the annual Jolly Berry Pie Festival, an event that involve participants to throw pies at each other. At a tree above ground, Dopey spotted a playful, yet mischievous squirrel, later called Bob, and started to spend time with him. Meanwhile, Hildy and Grim Gloom are plotting their latest evil plan: conquering Jollywood by brewing a mind-control potion. The last and most important ingredient they need to complete the potion are whiskers from Grumpy's beard. Back at the Jolly Berry grove, Bob noticed two Jolly Berry trees making a move towards him and the dwarfs; they are actually Hildy and Grim as the trees. Bob joined the Glooms and together they went towards Sneezy and Grumpy, who notices he haven't seen those two trees earlier. As the Glooms are about to carry on with their plan when they get close to Sneezy and Grumpy, Sneezy gave out a powerful sneeze that send Bob, the Glooms, and Grumpy flying. The sneeze was powerful enough that it sends Grumpy all the way to Australia!
While the Glooms plot their next move, Doc investigates the cause of Sneezy's severe allergic reactions through a series of experiments. The Glooms arrived at The 7D's cottage window as green hedges (along with Bob) and waits for Grumpy to come by. But Grumpy returned on a kangaroo from Australia; instead Sneezy appears at the window and lets out another powerful gust of wind. Again, the Glooms and Grumpy flew into the open air (this time Grumpy went to the South Pole). Doc then believes that Grumpy's beard is the cause for Sneezy's allergy and Grumpy has to move out until Sneezy is relieved of his malady. Grumpy eventually stayed at Queen Delightful's castle after being turned away from the villagers. While the rest of The 7D are sad that Grumpy has to leave, Grim and Hildy (again with Bob) came into their home dressed as foreign hairdressers to have some whiskers from Grumpy, who isn't there. Sneezy's sneeze reveal the Glooms' disguises and with another, the villains flew out of the cottage. Doc declares that Sneezy is allergic to the Glooms and Grumpy can return home.
At the day of the Jolly Berry Pie Festival, Hildy, Grim and Bob arrive at the village. To blend in with the crowd, Hildy reduces herself to the size of a dwarf. With her size and voice being higher pitched than normal, Grim thinks she's adorable. Hildy and Bob spotted Sneezy and Grumpy and Hildy finally cuts off a part of Grumpy's beard. Once more Hildy faced a powerful sneeze from Sneezy and flew off towards Grim. Doc finally realizes that it was really Bob that Sneezy is allergic to. The Glooms emerge from the crowd (Hildy is back at her normal size) and declare to the villagers that they will soon be under their control. Grumpy starts to use Bob to help Sneezy blow pies at the Glooms and are ultimately defeated. The episode ends with Sneezy's one last powerful sneeze towards Grumpy. Suddenly, Grumpy lands on a cow that jumped over the moon and says, "And that's how the cow jumped over the moon. The end."
The Glooms as well as Grumpy are flying into the air each time by Sneezy and falling into the ground below (gust like Grumpy). A similar gag appeared in "Gnome Alone", in which their mishaps lead them to intrude in a bird's nest with baby birds and then forced out by its mother, sending the villains to hit the ground three times.
- The scene where the 6D are upset over Grumpy's absence has been reused in "Planks, But No Planks."
- It's revealed that Sneezy has minor allergies that include cats, goose feathers, and wool. It's also revealed that he's extremely allergic to squirrels.
- "Sneezin' Season" is a pun that is meant to sound like "sneezing season".
- In the confessional fourth wall featuring Doc, he is sitting alongside a statue known as The Thinker, Rodin's famous work. However, in the show the statue is shown wearing floral boxers.
- The handkerchief on Sneezy's shirt disappeared when he (with Happy) hugged Grumpy.
- When Grumpy is on the ground while Doc declared that Bob was responsible for Sneezy's allergic reactions, the missing part of Grumpy's beard that was snipped by Hildy earlier disappeared when Grumpy placed his left arm down.
- In this screenshot when the villagers throw their pies towards Grumpy, his beard is wholly intact despite part of it is already been missing.
- September 14, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Italy)
- September 14, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Asia)
- December 8, 2014 -- (Disney XD Poland)
- TBA -- (Disney Channel Japan)