| Season 1, Episode 4A*|
|Half hour production code:||107A|
|Disney XD airdate||July 10, 2014|
|Disney Channel airdate||September 18, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||February 10, 2015|
|Disney Junior on Disney Channel block airdate||December 28, 2014|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Story by||Christopher J. Gentile / Paul Rugg / Sindy Boveda Spackman|
|Written by||Paul Rugg|
|Storyboards by||Michael Diederich|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
"The Big Bash"
|Suceeded by →|
"Welcome to the Neighborhood"
It is the seventh episode in the series.
Hildy and Grim Gloom walked into the Jollywood village wearing their invisibility hats to spy on the villagers. They see Lord Starchbottom heading towards a restaurant and decides to follow him. After Starchy sits down to eat, The 7D come through the floor below via a tunnel. The dwarfs explain to Starchy that they're planning a surprise party for Queen Delightful and he must stall her for the day while they're setting up the decorations. As Starchy rushes towards the castle, Hildy, eavesdropping on the conversation with Grim at the next table, wants a surprise party of her own. Back at the castle, Starchy convinces Delightful to spend the day with her subjects and he gives the signal to the dwarfs to start decorating as he and the Queen depart on their Sky Bucket.
At their manor, Hildy tells Grim her plans of what her surprise party would be like. As Grim set out to find presents, Hildy attempts to find as many friends as she could to come over. However, Hildy's offer to residents backfire in comedic ways because of her being a witch. Back at the castle, Grim—donning his invisibility hat—watches the dwarfs preparing for the party and decides to steal the decorations, the cake, and their musical instruments. After committing the theft, he was on his way with his haul with Peaches—until The 7D cornered him. After a brief struggle, Grim casts a spell meant for the dwarfs—instead, the spell hit the decorations and they came to life, returning to the castle with The 7D.
After a long and exhausting day meeting and entertaining the people of Jollywood, Queen Delightful and Lord Starchbottom return to the castle. Starchy walks into a dark room while looking for the Queen; suddenly, he was met with "Surprise!" from Queen Delightful, The 7D, and the villagers. Queen Delightful explained that it was all her idea and it was actually Starchy's birthday; he totally forgotten about it and is flattered. Starchy went on to enjoy his party, while The 7D provided the music.
Hildy returns home to find Grim (dressed in a clown suit he stole from Grumpy) throwing her a party with a cow she talked to earlier. She's excited...and then went into anger when she realizes Grim hasn't produced any presents.
- Lord Starchbottom stalling for Queen Delightful.
- Queen Delightful saying "Back to the castle!".
- This is the only episode to have all of the 7D appear in the title card.
- This is the first and only episode to show a character's birthday (Lord Starchbottom).
- This is one of the few episodes to have one word in its title.
- It's also the second episode to have more than one of the 7D in the title card. The first is "The Long, Long Winter".
- When Starchbottom opens the door to the Throne Room looking for the Queen, his nose's color is the same as the rest of his skin.
- When Starchbottom turns to happily address everyone around him, the colors on Doc's shirt and tie (instead of the usual light blue and red, respectively) are the same as his beard's!
- September 28, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Asia)
- December 10, 2014 -- (Disney XD Poland)