This article is an overview of the main characters who protect Jollywood known as the 7D. You may be looking for the series.
- Main article: Doc
Doc can be considered the leader of the 7D as he is the brainiest one of The 7D, and he constantly makes new machines everyday. Doc is voiced by Bill Farmer.
- Main article: Happy
Happy is the happiest dwarf out of The 7D, who always sings songs with his guitar which Grumpy gets annoyed with. He is voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Main article: Grumpy
Grumpy is the grumpiest and the grouchiest out of the 7D and he gets annoyed whenever Happy plays his guitar and starts singing. Grumpy is voiced by Maurice LaMarche.
- Main article: Bashful
Bashful is the shyest of the dwarfs, and he has a crush on Queen Delightful. He is voiced by Billy West.
- Main article: Sneezy
Sneezy sneezes a lot and is allergic to almost everything. He is voiced by Scott Menville.
- Main article: Sleepy
Sleepy is the sleepiest of the 7D, who's always taking naps. He's voiced by Stephen Stanton.
- Main article: Dopey
Dopey is the only one of the 7D who can't talk, as he communicates through sound. His sound effects are done by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Main article: Stinky
Before the series' present day, the 7D had another member named Stinky. He was thought to be gone forever until the events of "Planks, But No Planks".
- They have female counterparts, as shown in "The Very Important Thingy".
- Dopey and Sneezy are the only members of the 7D who don't have beards.
- Their grandfathers are the founding fathers of Jollywood.
- Grumpy and Dopey are the only members of the 7D who was born with freckles.
- "The 7D, at your service!" or "The 7D, reporting for duty!" (whenever they report to Queen Delightful by way of the Bing-Bong Bell)
- "The Glooms!" (whenever the Glooms are being revealed from their disguises)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.