This article shows The 7D presented in many languages other than English.
De 7D is the Dutch name of the series; the Dutch name for dwarf is dwerg.
- Stoetel (Dopey):
- Grumpie (Grumpy):
- Niezel (Sneezy):
- Dommel (Sleepy, literally translates as "Drowse" or "Drowsy"):
- Bloosje (Bashful):
- Giechel (Happy, literally translates as "Giggling"):
Latin America and Spain (Spanish)
In Latin America and Spain, The 7D is titled Los 7E. The Spanish title Los 7E literally stands for Los 7 enanos (The 7 Dwarfs).
The "M" represents the voice actor from Mexico. The "A" represents the voice actor from Argentina.
- Feliz (Happy): César Filio (M)
- Estornudo (Sneezy): Santiago Ricagno (A)
- Tontín (Dopey): Carlos Castro (M)
- Tímido (Bashful): Carlo Vázquez (M)
- Doc: Moisés Iván Mora (M)
- Dormilón (Sleepy, literally translates as "sleepyhead"): Mario De Candia (A)
- Gruñón (Grumpy): Pedro D'Aguillón Jr. (M)
- Reina Delicia (Queen Delightful, literally translates as "Queen Delight"): Hiromi Hayakawa (M)
- Lord Starchbottom: Alejandro Graue (A)
- Sir Yipsalot: Carlos Castro (M)
- Espejo Mágico (Magic Mirror): Yolanda Vidal (M)
- Escudero Peckington (Squire Peckington):
- Hildy Gloom: Erika Ugalde (M)
- Grim Gloom: Gerardo Reyero (M)
- Bola de Cristal (Crystal Ball): Arturo Mercado Jr. (M)
- Ricitos de Oro (Goldilocks):
- Snazzy Shazam: Mariana Ortiz (M)
- Anciana (Old Woman): Magda Giner (M)
- Gigante (Giant): Francisco Colmenero (M)
- Lobo Feroz (Big Bad Wolf): Arturo Mercado (M)
- Caperucita Roja (Little Red Riding Hood): Pau García Casillas (M)
- Buckets: Unknown
- Tío Humidor (Uncle Humidor): Unknown
- Abuelo Gruñón (Grandpa Grumpy): Francisco Colmenero (M)
- Abuelo Feliz (Grandpa Happy): Ismael Castro (M)
- Abuelo Doc (Grandpa Doc): Arturo Mercado (M)
- Ogro (Ogre): Unknown
- Abuelita (Grandma): Magda Giner (M)
- Salvador Reyes
- Javier Olguín
- Polo Rojas
- Edmundo Santos Jr.
- Roberto Velázquez
- Carlos Enrique Bonilla
- Arturo Mercado Jr.
- Humberto Vélez
- Héctor Ireta de Alba
- Melissa Gedeón
- Liliana Barba
- Ismael Castro
- Magda Giner
- Pau García Casillas
The 7D is known in Italy as I 7N (the N stands for nanos, dwarfs in Italian).
- Dotto (Doc, literally translates as "Learned"):
- Brontolo (Grumpy):
- Gongolo (Happy):
- Cucciolo (Dopey, literally translates as "Puppy"):
- Eolo (Sneezy, literally translates as "Aeolus"): Daniele Giuliani
- Pisolo (Sleepy):
- Mammolo (Bashful): Gabriele Patriarca
- Regina Incantevole (Queen Delightful, literally translates as "Enchanting Queen"):
- Lord Burberoso (Lord Starchbottom):
- Gram (Grim Gloom):
- Ilda (Hildy Gloom):
In Russia, The 7D is known as 7 гномов (7 Dwarfs).
- Умник (Doc, literally translates as "Smarty"): Никита Прозоровский (Nikita Prozorovsky)
- Ворчун (Grumpy): Александр Носков (Alexander Noskov)
- Весельчак (Happy): Диомид Виноградов (Diomede Vinogradov)
- Простачок (Dopey, literally translates as "Simpleton"): Диомид Виноградов (Diomede Vinogradov)
- Чихун (Sneezy): Стас Стрелков (Stas Strelkov)
- Соня (Sleepy, literally translates as "Sleepyhead"): Стас Стрелков (Stas Strelkov)
- Скромник (Bashful): Диомид Виноградов (Diomede Vinogradov)
- Королева Грация (Queen Delightful, literally translates as "Queen Grace"): Лина Иванова (Lina Ivanova)
- Лорд Чопорсон (Lord Starchbottom, literally translates as "Lord Choporson"): Никита Прозоровский (Nikita Prozorovsky)
- Хильди Хмур (Hildy Gloom): Жанна Никонова (Jeanne Nikonova)
- Грим Хмур (Grim Gloom): Александр Гаврилин (Alexander Gavrilin)
The series is known as Os 7A (anões is Portuguese for dwarves).
- Mestre (Doc, literally translates as "Master"):
- Zangado (Grumpy, literally translates as "Angry"):
- Dunga (Dopey):
- Feliz (Happy):
- Atchim (Sneezy):
- Soneca (Sleepy, literally translates as "Nap"):
- Dengoso (Bashful; literally translates as "Namby-Pamby"):
This series is known as Les 7N. The "N" near the "7" stands for "nain", "dwarf" in French.
- Joyeux (Happy): Martin Spinhayer
- Grincheux (Grumpy): Patrick Waleffe
- Atchoum (Sneezy): Alessandro Bevilacqua
- Simplet (Dopey): Dee Bradley Baker
- Timide (Bashful): Gauthier de Fauconval
- Dormeur (Sleepy): Pierre Bodson
- Prof (Doc): Michel Hinderyckx
- La Reine Délicieuse (Queen Delightful): Maia Baran
- Lord Amidon (Lord Starchbottom): Mathieu Moreau
- Hildy Gloom: Angélique Leleux
- Grim Gloom: Michelangelo Marchese
- Boucles d'or (Goldilocks):
The series airs in Germany as Die 7Z (zwerg means dwarf; its plural form is zwerge). The German dubs are supervised by SDI Media Germany in Berlin.
- Chef (Doc; literally translates as "boss"): Gerald Schaale
- Seppl (Dopey): N/A
- Pimpel (Bashful): Hannes Maurer
- Brummbär (Grumpy; literally translates as "sorehead"): Jürgen Kluckert
- Happy: Uli Krohm
- Hatschi (Sneezy): Wanja Gerick
- Schlafmütz (Sleepy): N/A
- Königin Höchstangenehm (Queen Delightful; literally translates as "Queen highly agreeable"): Christin Marquitan
- Lord Steifgesäß (Lord Starchbottom; literally translates as "Lord Stiff Back"): Rainer Fritzsche
- Grimwold "Grim" Düsterlich (Grim Gloom): Karlo Hackenberger
- Hildy Düsterlich (Hildy Gloom): Julia Kaufmann
Düsterlich literally translates as "gloomiest".
- Zauberspiegel (Magic Mirror): N/A
- Kristallkugel (Crystal Ball): N/A
- Sir Jaulievel (Sir Yipsalot): N/A
- Flotti Fagotti (Snazzy Shazam): N/A
The series is known in Bulgaria as 7 Д (7 Dwarfs; dwarf in Bulgarian is джудже, джуджета in its plural form). The following list a character's name in Bulgarian, then the English spelling and the character's English name in parentheses.
- Веселушко (Veselushko; Happy)
- Сърдитко (Grump; Grumpy)
- Знайко (Znayko; Doc)
- Глупи (Glupi; Dopey)
- Кихавко (Kivhako; Sneezy)
- Сънливко (Sleepyhead; Sleepy)
- Срамежливко (Sramezhlivko; Bashful)
- Кралица Прекрасна (Beautiful Queen; Queen Delightful)
- Самонадувко (Samonaduvko; Lord Starchbottom)
- Грим (Grimm; Grim)
- Хилди (Hildy; Hildy)
A 7T is the series' title in Hungarian. Törpék translates as "dwarfs"; törpe is its singular form.
- Morgó (Grumpy; literally translates as "growler"): Kerekes József
- Tudor (Doc): Beregi Péter
- Szende (Bashful; litrerally translates as "meek"): Nagy Dániel
- Vidor (Happy): Forgács Gábor
- Szundi (Sleepy; literally translates as "snooze"): Viczián Ottó
- Kuka (Dopey; literally translates as "dustbin"): Szokol Péter
- Hapci (Sneezy): Fekete Zoltán
- Hildy Gloom: Molnár Ilona
- Grimwold "Grim" Gloom: Kárpáti Levente
- Bűbáj királynő (Queen Delightful; literally translates as "Enchanted Queen"): Vándor Éva
- Lord Starchbottom: Karácsonyi Zoltán
- Sir Ebször (Sir Yipsalot): Kisfalusi Lehel
- Varázs tükör (Magic Mirror): Kocsis Mariann
- Kristálygömb (Crystal Ball): Kassai Károly
- Aranyfürt (Snazzy Shazam): Laudon Andrea
In Poland, it is known as 7K (karły is Polish for dwarfs). The Polish dub is produced by SDI Media Poland.
- Wesołek (Happy; literally translates as "jester"): Michał Konarski
- Apsik (Sneezy): Krzysztof Szczepaniak
- Gapcio (Dopey): Karol Jankiewic
- Nieśmiałek (Bashful): Piotr Piksa
- Mędrek (Doc; literally translates as "wiseacre"): Wojciech Machnicki
- Śpioszek (Sleepy): Leszek Zduń
- Gburek (Grumpy): Janusz Zadura
- Królowa Przecudowna (Queen Delightful): Julia Kołakowska-Bytner
- Lord Drewniak (Lord Starchbottom): Mateusz Weber
- Pan Hałencjusz (Sir Yipsalot): Karol Jankiewicz
- Pan Dziobalski (Squire Peckington): Krzysztof Szczepaniak
- Helena „Hela” Niecna (Hildy Gloom): N/A
- Grzegosław „Grzegorz” Niecny (Grim Gloom): N/A
In Taiwan, the series is called "七寶".
The 7D is broadcast in Japan as ハイ・ホー7D, or High Ho 7D.
- Sneezy くしゃみ (Kushami) - Sneeze
- Sleepy ねぼすけ (Nebosuke) - Person who oversleeps/Sleepyhead
- Doc せんせい (Sensei) - Teacher, but you also say this to a doctor
- Happy ごきげん (Gokigen) - Happy, cheery, merry, being in high spirits
- Dopey おとぼけ (Otoboke) - Feigned ignorance, someone who plays dumb
- Bashful てれすけ (Teresuke) - Tere comes from 照れ, which means bashfulness and suke is commonly used to indicate a person
- Grumpy - おこりんぼ (Okorinbo) - A short-tempered or irritable person
- Lord Starchbottom きまじめ男爵 (Kmajime danshaku) - "No-nonsense Baron"
- Queen Delightful しあわせ女王 (Shiawase joō) - "Happy Queen"
In Israel, the series is called "חבורת 7ג'" (A Gang of 7D; ג stands for גמדים, translating to dwarfs).
In the Philippines, the series is called "Ang 7D" and is being broadcast in TV5 as part of the "Disney Club" cartoon block. However, the series retains its English title in the logo. The running time of a single episode however is 8–9 minutes because some scenes is usually cut; with the reason is some scenes are hard to translate into the native language, especially most songs. The Tagalog name for dwarf is unano for the human dwarf, and duwende for the magical creature dwarf.; the latter is also used for referring to the elves in the show.
Currently, they are showing episodes in Season 2, running on Weekends, from 10:30AM - 11AM in Saturdays, and in Sundays, from 12PM - 12:30PM.
The Swedish dub is produced by SDI Media. However, the series retains its English title.
- Hilde Dystergök (Hildy Gloom): Annika Herlitz
7 Xhuxhat is the Albanian name of the series. The dub debuted on Çufo on May 1, 2017.
- I ndrojturi (Bashful): ?
- I mençuri (Doc): Vasjan Lami
- Gastori (Dopey): N/A
- Nevriku (Grumpy): Pjerin Vlashi
- I lumturi (Happy): Erion Dushi
- Gjumashi (Sleepy): ?
- Teshtima (Sneezy): Irgen Çela
- Mbretëresha Hijeshi (Queen Delightful): Albana Aliu
- Lordi Starkbotom (Lord Starchbottom): ?
- Sër Jipsalot (Sir Yipsalot): N/A
- Grim Hija (Grim Gloom): Genti Deçka
- Hildi Hija (Hildy Gloom): Cubi Metka
- Pasqyra magjike (Magic Mirror): Evis Trebicka
The rest of the other voices are unknown.
- Los 7E at the Spanish dubbing wiki
- The Polish-language entry for the series on Wikipedia
- The Hungarian-language entry for the series on Wikipedia
- The Bulgarian-language entry for the series on Wikipedia
- The German-language entry for the series on Wikipedia
- The Italian 7D wiki