|"The Big Bash"|
| Season 1, Episode 3B*|
|Half hour production code:||104B|
|Disney XD airdate||July 9, 2014|
|Disney Channel airdate||September 15, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||February 12, 2015|
|Disney Junior on Disney Channel block airdate||December 27, 2014|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||Roger Eschbacher / Sherri Stoner|
|Storyboards by||Barry Caldwell|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
|Suceeded by →|
It is the sixth episode in the series.
Jollywood's Bucket of Fun Day celebrates the Sky Bucket transportation system that made traveling easier around the kingdom as envisioned by Doc. To mark the occasion, The 7D presented Queen Delightful her new golden Sky Bucket during a ceremony at the village. Watching through their telescope, the Glooms were looking to ditch their bucket, which is in poor condition and only goes to their shed across a dirty pond. Back at the ceremony, Bashful is in admiration of Queen Delightful so much that he ignores Doc's go-ahead to bring the golden bucket down to the village. Bashful eventually snaps out of it and pushes the lever to move the bucket. He heard Delightful's name and faints—his body pushes the lever down farther, and the bucket zooms toward the stage.
Doc's urgent voice finally wakes up Bashful, and Bashful tries to slow down the bucket, but to no avail: The lever breaks, and the bucket slammed into the platform. A chain reaction leads to a bull escaping from his pen, and charges towards the platform's royal red drapes and tilts it. Queen Delightful begins to slip away from the platform and Bashful tries to grab her, but she went into the fountain, leaving behind her left shoe to Bashful. Later, Bashful feels guilty about the entire ordeal so much that he wrote multiple apology letters to the dwarfs and to the Queen. The rest of The 7D then begin to rebuild the stage and try to resume the celebration without anymore incidents.
Meanwhile, The Glooms notice that the Queen has a new golden Sky Bucket, so they conspire to steal it to replace their rickety one. Outside The 7D's cottage, a miserable Bashful hides inside Grumpy's long red underwear while Happy, Sneezy, and Grumpy are looking for him and encourage him to come. After they fail to cheer him up, the bull that escaped from the village reappears, and charges towards the red underwear. Bashful finds himself riding on the bull. The top half of Bashful's hat got ripped off by a tree branch and the red underwear is now around his neck. Suddenly, Bashful develops himself an alter-ego—a masked vigilante that perform heroic deeds around the village.
The rest of The 7D restart the presentation of Delightful's golden Sky Bucket, though this time she is riding on it from the castle. After Grim carries Hildy inside the bucket into the village (and accidentally causing her to go down a water well), they are ready to proceed with their plan. Grim casts a spell to hit the queen's bucket, causing Queen Delightful to dangle from midair. Bashful and his bull arrived, and the bull charges towards the Glooms, and the villains flew out of the village. The Queen then loses her grip on her bucket and began to descend towards the ground. Thankfully, she lands on the bull just in time and gives Bashful her gratitude.
Before Bashful and the bull start to ride off away from the village, Delightful shouts at him about his identity, and he replies he's "The Big Bash." He returns home, gained back the top half of his hat, and bids the bull a good-bye. The 7D, unaware that Bashful was the Big Bash, recount what has happened and he was missing out on what was otherwise an extraordinary day. In the end, Delightful receives a box from Bashful that contains her left shoe as the bull chases Grumpy in his red underwear.
- Bashful helping the townspeople.
- It's revealed that Bashful has a crush on Queen Delightful. In fact, his crush on her is so strong, that he gets all "flibbety gibbety" when he's around her and even just saying her name makes him faint. He even saved her near the end of the episode. The Big Bash even helps a student, adds sauce to some spaghetti, and saves a baby.
- This episode marks Bashful's first main role.
- This is also the first time Bashful has an alter-ego (The Big Bash).
- This episode and it's sister episode are the first episodes to air on Disney Channel.
- Starchbottom makes a very brief, non-speaking cameo.
- In the second episode of the series' debut episode, "Itsy Bitsy Spider Fighters", Queen Delightful already has her special golden Sky Bucket (Starchy was seen attempting to leave the castle in it from the balcony), though in "The Big Bash" The 7D presented her with it for the first time. This is because "Itsy Bitsy Spider Fighters" is actually the eighth episode in production order and "The Big Bash" is the fourth. Both episodes originally have aired out of order. It is also implied that this episode takes place before "Itsy Bitsy Spider Fighters".
- In the screenshot shown to the right, as the 7D watches Delightful being about to slip away from the wrecked stage, Sneezy appears smaller and thinner than usual compared to the other dwarfs.
- September 21, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Italy)
- September 21, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Asia)
- December 9, 2014 -- (Disney XD Poland)
- TBA -- (Disney Channel Israel)
- TBA -- (Disney Channel Japan)
- ↑ http://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/shows/the-7d/episodes/
- ↑ http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-episodes/the-7d/?ipp=40
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaDHS8Cngrc