|"The Delightful Diamond Mystery"|
| Season 1, Episode 2B*|
|Half hour production code:||102B|
|Disney XD airdate||July 8, 2014|
|Disney Channel airdate||September 20, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||February 11, 2015|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||Randy Rogel / Sherri Stoner|
|Storyboards by||Joe Banaszkiewicz / Kevin Frank|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
|Suceeded by →|
It is the fourth episode in the series.
- Whoopi Goldberg in the recurring role of Magic Mirror.
At Queen Delightful's castle one night, an object known as the Delightful Diamond mysteriously disappeared. The next morning, the Queen is informed of the diamond's disappearance by Lord Starchbottom. Starchbottom announces that he will solve the case, but instead, Queen Delightful used the Bing-Bong Bell to summon The 7D. After their arrival and upon hearing the news, Dopey pulled out his magnifying glass and followed prints belonging to a dog. The prints come from Sir Yipsalot, holding a tennis ball in his mouth. The Queen told the dwarfs that she's teaching him how to fetch.
The 7D later went to the room of the Magic Mirror where the Delightful Diamond was last seen. While she did not know who the thief was, she explains that thieves always return to the scene of the crime. With that advice, Doc built a mechanical trap to catch the crook responsible. As they wait, Sneezy and Grumpy is fixing a snack in the kitchen; Sir Yipsalot comes in and snatched an apple. They then chased after the dog around the kitchen until Sneezy and Grumpy is covered in flour. Then, Doc and Bashful see Sneezy and Grumpy, immediately thinking that they're ghosts. Sneezy and Grumpy saw each other and become frightened as well. They all went to Squire Peckington's room, and the rest of The 7D then realize they're not ghosts as some of the flour were rubbed off.
But there's another ghost, and The 7D went into Starchbottom's bed while he sleeps. Doc sees something shiny under the bed—it's the Delightful Diamond! Stachbottom maintains his innocence, and as the dwarfs asked who else put the diamond under his bed, Doc's trap caught Sir Yipsalot. The 7D free him, but Sir Yipsalot snatched the Delightful Diamond from Doc's back pocket. Another chase ensued (the dwarfs are ultimately trapped in their own trap), and Sir Yipsalot runs back to Starchbottom's room. It's discovered that Sir Yipsalot was stealing several items from around the castle, including the diamond, and hides them all under Starchy's bed. Sir Yipsalot is taking his fetching lessons from the Queen too seriously (whenever he hears the word "fetch", he goes and swipe an item) and, as punishment, Queen Delightful only gave her dog one and a half pickles instead of the usual two.
The episode ends with The 7D telling the audience how well they learned from the mystery but gets interrupted by the ghost and they ran away. The "ghost" turned out to be only Squire Peckington, who was covered in a white bed sheet earlier.
Whenever Sir Yipsalot hears the word "fetch", he fetches the object out of someone's hands that shapes round.
- This the first episode in which the Glooms do not appear in.
- It is also the first episode where Sir Yipsalot serves as an antagonist instead of the Glooms.
- This is one of the episodes the Glooms did not appear.
- In the scene where The 7D are talking to the Magic Mirror, look closely at Happy's sleeve during most of the Magic Mirror's close-ups. What can be noticed is that instead of yellow like it should be, it's green.
- When Sneezy says "I'm going to the kitchen to fetch some food" while the 7D are waiting for the burglar, he already stopped speaking when "some food" is heard.
- September 14, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Italy)
- September 14, 2014 -- (Disney Channel Asia)
- December 8, 2014 -- (Disney XD Poland)
- TBA (Disney Channel Japan)