|"The Jollywood Jam"|
| Season 1, Episode 13A*|
|Half hour production code:||112A|
|Disney XD airdate||September 21, 2014|
|Disney Channel airdate||February 19, 2015|
|Disney Junior airdate||February 16, 2015|
|Directed by||Charles Visser|
|Written by||Shea Fontana|
|Storyboards by||Dave Bennett / Peter Paul Bautista|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
|Suceeded by →|
"Hildy the Good"
It is the twenty-fifth episode in the series.
At a Jollywood concert, Happy's conductor's baton accidentally gets switched with Grim's magic wand leading to a magical music extravaganza.
Jollywood holds the Heroes' Day Concert in celebration of the founding fathers of the kingdom's triumph over an evil warlock that ruled many years ago. Queen Delightful commissions Happy to compose and conduct a musical piece titled "The Jollywood Jam" to be performed at the Jollywood Bowl with the rest of The 7D as the musicians. Upon hearing the news, Hildy brought her husband Grim a present—an all-too-powerful wand that can also read the mind of any person and making it come true. She then plans to ruin the kingdom's celebration with the wand and eventually rule Jollywood. Backstage at the Jollywood Bowl, the Queen and Lord Starchbottom are worried that the dwarfs aren't going to make it on time and Squire Peckington is sent out to find and remind them that they're running late.
On their cart, the Glooms (dressed as tourists on vacation) are on their way with their pig Peaches who's wearing roller skates (probably this time around they've realized how unreliable Peaches is because of his extremely slow speed). At the crossroads, The 7D's oncoming speeding cart crashed into the Glooms. Two wands were swapped in the air: Happy now have in his possession the Glooms' powerful wand, while the Glooms gained Happy's conducting baton. The dwarfs finally arrive at the venue and proceeded to take their places. Hildy and Grim then show up and tried to cast a spell at Happy, but nothing happened. They still don't know that they have his baton.
Happy begins the musical performance unknowingly that he's conducting with the powerful wand. Suddenly, The 7D were taken into many different environments magically—a wooden horse race, video game, and surfing at the ocean among them—wowing the audience amid a confused Starchbottom. Sir Yipsalot notices the Glooms' attempt to retrieve their wand. He then caused the baton to be swapped back to Happy and the wand to Sir Yipsalot. The performance ends with fireworks resembling each of The 7D, Sir Yipsalot, Queen Delightful, and Lord Starchbottom. The Glooms chase the dog into the woods; with the wand in mind reading mode Sir Yipsalot's thinking about pickles, his favorite snack. A large pile of pickles stopped the Glooms in their tracks, then they become cats, but Sir Yipsalot chases the Glooms.
The Queen commended the dwarfs for putting on a great show. Starchy suggests that he could have the dwarfs on a roadshow, but Grumpy isn't fond of the idea because his tuba playing always made his lips very numb.
- Grumpy complained a few times in the episode that he has numb lips.
- This episode was confirmed on Twitter by Shea Fontana.
- The official announcements made by Disney and television guides before the premiere had the title as "Hildy the Good / The Jollywood Jam", but Disney XD reversed the episodes as it has been since. The error in the episode order listed on both sources has remained as-is ever since.
- This is one of the few episodes that takes place entirely at night.
- It is revealed that the evil warlock mentioned was Grim's great-great-great grandfather.
- Sneezy used the "defeat" pun for the second time, with the first being in the episode "The Littlest Giants".
- In the scene where Doc tells the story of Jollywood's founding fathers, Sneezy and Sleepy make a joke about having four fingers and does a "high four" together, and then Bashful pops up and says that they're all aware of that, breaking the fourth wall. It's common practice (on television at least) to have many animated characters to be drawn with four fingers on each hand (and four toes on each foot when shown) because it's easier to animate that way.
- In "Bathtub Bashful", Bashful has stage fright, but in this episode there are no signs of Bashful being shy or having stage fright. It is possible that he got over his fear between "Bathtub Bashful" and this episode.
- The evil warlock mentioned by Grim resembles Lord Grudgemunger from "The Rock of Sages", the episode's antagonist. The history told by Doc is also very similar to the plot of the said episode.
- The part of Happy's composition with the pop song is a direct parody of the famous PSY music video of "Gangnam Style".
- The black and white train scene references a series of silent films starring the Keystone Cops.
- When Grim and Hildy are turned into cats after Sir Yipsalot made pickles appear, Grim says "I can haz pickle?", referencing the "LolCats" Internet meme catchphrase "I can haz cheeseburger?"
- When Sneezy is in his casual clothes, he wears pants. But in the image, it shows that Sneezy's wearing shorts.
- January 25, 2015 -- (Disney Channel Italy)
- March 17, 2015 -- (Disney XD Poland)
- April 3, 2015 -- (Disney Channel Asia)