| Season 1, Episode 15A*|
|Half hour production code:||114A|
|Disney XD airdate||November 2, 2014|
|Disney Junior airdate||March 5, 2015|
|Directed by||Charles Visser|
|Written by||Paul Rugg|
|Storyboards by||Carson Kugler|
In U.S. Broadcast Order
|← Preceded by|
|Suceeded by →|
"Grim the Genius"
It is the twenty-ninth episode in the series.
When Queen Delightful's zany Uncle Humidor visits and takes The 7D along on his quest to find the rarest bird in all of Jollywood, the bird mistakes Grumpy for one of its chicks and refuses to let him go.
- Michael McKean as Uncle Humidor.
As Queen Delightful is ringing the Emergency Bing-Bong Bell, The 7D ride on a mine train when they are hearing the bell. After a while, finding the train is being ridden incredibly fast; Grumpy asks Doc to slow down but Doc refuses, then he decides to take a shortcut by pushing the lever, and the train heads to the other direction which leads The 7D to the tunnel. There, The 7D start heading to the castle by going up a tube. The bell is still ringing until The 7D arrive. Bashful asks the Queen what seems to be the problem, then Delightful points at the scary armored knight which is Uncle Humidor who is making a surprise. After greeting, Uncle Humidor tells that he has spotted every kind of birds in Jollywood; however, there's still one bird which is making him worry about finishing the last sketch of the rarest bird, the Shiffle-Nosed Nergandingslinger, which comes to Jollywood once every 10 years. Today is the day the birds come back and Uncle Humidor asks The 7D whether they want to come and help him finishing his book, preferably that the Queen says no one knows the areas in Jollywood better than The 7D. The 7D agree to go.
Uncle Humidor, along with The 7D, the Queen and Lord Starchbottom, finally arrive in a waterfall at the base of Mount Jollywood, where a Nergandingslinger is wading. Waiting no further, Uncle Humidor takes his sketching tools and tries to sketch the bird. However, his efforts seem not to be going well, as the bird keeps wading and doesn't let Uncle Humidor sketch it. He finally needs Grumpy's assistance and makes Grumpy wear a Nergandingslinger suit and telling him to lure the bird by pretending to be a chick in need of help for him to sketch. Unfortunately, the bird thinks Grumpy is really injured so it calls the other ones and takes Grumpy away, to its net.
After several times of trying to get Grumpy back, it's no use convincing the birds. The gang has finally come up with an idea of shooting a person from the tunnel and catch Grumpy. After being shot through a tube, Uncle Humidor grabs Grumpy; but, he only gets Grumpy's suit and falls down. The birds realize that's not one of their chicks and release Grumpy. Uncle Humidor thinks that he has to wait for another 10 years, but however, Dopey surprisingly seems to be the one who finishes off Uncle Humidor's last sketch of his book. The book is finally published, and the episode ends with one of the birds eating a copy.
- The 7D, Queen Delightful, Lord Starchbottom, and Uncle Humidor saving Grumpy from the Shiffle-Nose Nergandingslinger.
- Someone getting attacked by the Nergandingslinger on their nest.
- Uncle Humidor was mentioned in the previous episode "Buckets".
- The Shiffle-Nosed Nergandingslinger first appeared in "Free Teensy". Queen Delightful organized a carnival to raise money for saving the nesting grounds of the species.
- This is Bashful's second time at a title card (not counting "Surprise"), the first being "The Big Bash".
- This is one of the episodes the Glooms did not appear.
- As Uncle Humidor greets the 7D, Bashful can be seen next to Dopey; but on the moment he greeted Dopey, Bashful is missing who was supposed to be between Dopey and Doc.
- When Humidor instructs Grumpy to lure one of the birds, Sneezy's scarf appeared differently, while the handkerchief on his shirt is missing.
- April 5, 2015 -- (Disney Channel Asia)